With the Summer season in full swing, heat waves are sure to follow. Here are 6 tips on how to help your landscape survive summer’s high temperatures.
1. Water your plants in the early morning or early evening.
2. Raise the cutting deck on your mower to reduce stress on turf.
3. Add a layer of mulch around your plants to help retain moisture.
4. Move potted plants to a shady place until the weather cools.
5. Refrain from pruning in extremely hot weather.
6. Monitor the condition of your landscape so that you can transplant any stressed plants to a new location once the heat wave has passed.
Whatever the weather, we can help. Contact us today for all of your landscape maintenance needs!